simple is nice~

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Teddy bear's dairy

Today is the last day to school in 2009,
I am doing my homework in class~
Oh my god! It is so bored to me.
So i decide going to carpark to take my car for going out.
Hmmm...Where is my car??
Oh!! I found my car! You are here!
So,I go inside to my car~
Wao~The sky is pretty~
Ouchh!! I injured!Oh! I am a boy~and i cant be cry! Smile always=)
So,I come down from car,
and go to the basketball court~
The ball is too big!
This game is so dangerous to me!
I think football is suitable for me!!I Love sport!
It can prevent to wear a spectacle.Oh my god! I am catched by my dad.
I must be scolded seriously><

p/s:Thank you to....
Loong-provide his dearest bear
Xiong-To be the dad of the bear
Mc-provide her camera
Sm1 ren-To have a sport period
Chonghwa-Provide the place to complete my dairy

7 comments:

  1. sc:Haha~Ya~I'm the greatest director!!!
    June:Really?!Omg~I'm the luckiest!=)
    Yeen:We mus cooperate for our teddy bear's diary 3!!
    ahYan:Thx 4 supporting!!^^
    waisum:Like u~~~XD
    Yan:loong's bear~We sure love~~XD

    ReplyDelete